Job Description (11/5/20)

Introvert ISO Social Media Debate Proxy

I am currently accepting applications for an intelligent, qualified debater to take my place in social media discussions.

I will provide my views and beliefs and the proxy will mold those views and beliefs into devastatingly witty/sometimes funny/always debate-ending responses for social media discussion participation. 

Responses must be submitted to me for review prior to posting - no going rogue with my beliefs, please and thank you!

Job Requirements:

  • Must have at least 1 year of high school debate training.
  • Must be available whenever a relevant facebook discussion begins amongst my facebook friends (more availability is required during an election year, obviously).
  • Must be well versed in politics (or willing to google).
  • Must be proficient in factcheck.org
  • Must thoroughly enjoy constant frustration and conflict (specifically social media conflict).
  • A strong sense of  sarcasm is not required, but is greatly appreciated.
  • Responses must always be respectful to other parties. Although, in a few (very select) cases, I am ok with making somebody cry a little bit. 
Salary:
The position is voluntary. You will simply earn the benefit of knowing that you helped a poor introvert express herself (and you might get to make somebody cry). 

Comments